    were from version 8.0.

    Thanks a bunch for any help!

    , Sep 16, 2006

  2. writes:

    > Does anyone happen to know where I can find the latest version of
    > jtidy.jar? The download available from SourceForge
    > (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13153) is in
    > 04aug2000r7-dev and the Tidy class's parse method is not overloaded
    > for Reader in and Writer out arguments. I've seen partial code
    > listings where these overloaded methods are shown and I believe the
    > listings were from version 8.0.

    Follow the link to "snapshots" at
    <http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html>,
    I suppose.

    Jussi Piitulainen, Sep 16, 2006

    Jussi Piitulainen wrote:
    > writes:
    >
    > > Does anyone happen to know where I can find the latest version of
    > > jtidy.jar? The download available from SourceForge
    > > (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13153) is in
    > > 04aug2000r7-dev and the Tidy class's parse method is not overloaded
    > > for Reader in and Writer out arguments. I've seen partial code
    > > listings where these overloaded methods are shown and I believe the
    > > listings were from version 8.0.

    > Follow the link to "snapshots" at
    > <http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html>,
    > I suppose.

    Thanks for the nudge, Jussi! Much appreciated. Hopefully, I can figure
    out how to build the jar! Thanks, again!

    , Sep 16, 2006
  4. writes:

    > Jussi Piitulainen wrote:
    >> writes:

    >>> listings where these overloaded methods are shown and I
    >>> believe the listings were from version 8.0.

    >> Follow the link to "snapshots" at
    >> <http://jtidy.sourceforge.net/download.html>,
    >> I suppose.

    > Thanks for the nudge, Jussi! Much appreciated. Hopefully, I
    > can figure out how to build the jar! Thanks, again!

    Good luck with it. I have only been using an older pre-built
    snapshot, so I don't really know how it goes to build it.

    Jussi Piitulainen, Sep 16, 2006