looking for Ms Visual c++ 1.5

pasmod

I hope you could help me to find Microsoft Visual c++ 1.5.

I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.

bye,
pas

Alf P. Steinbach

* pasmod:
I hope you could help me to find Microsoft Visual c++ 1.5.

I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.

What do you think you need it for?

Slor

I hope you could help me to find Microsoft Visual c++ 1.5.

I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.

Hey Pas - reverse each segment of my email address and drop me a line.

pasmod

Alf P. Steinbach said:
* pasmod:

What do you think you need it for?

Thanks for your replay and sorry for my english (I'm italian)

I'm looking for msvc++1.5 because I need to modify and recompile an old dos
program that was written and compiled with MSVc++1.5.

I've tried to use other compilators without succes (errors, lack of include
files ect. )

bye,
pas

Herbert Yu

Not sure your are a MSDN subscriber.

"MSDN Subscriber Downloads" still provide download for Visual C++ 1.52
(English)

Date/Time Posted
2000-03-30 22:58:00 (UTC)
File
EN_VC152.exe Self-Extracting Executable
File Size
68 MB
SHA-1 Hash
71f6469f9b136a58a9957108fff14e854b031d6c
Description

Instructions
This self-extracting compressed file contains the entire product
contents. Click on the Download link to download the file. Save the file to
a temporary folder (Example: C:\TEMP). After download is complete, run the
file to extract the setup files into a temporary folder (Example:
C:\TEMP\SETUP). When the extraction is completed, the compressed file can be
erased to free up space. You can now install the software by starting the
setup program (Example: C:\TEMP\SETUP\SETUP.EXE). Note: the actual setup
program name will vary.

pasmod

Herbert Yu said:
Not sure your are a MSDN subscriber.

"MSDN Subscriber Downloads" still provide download for Visual C++ 1.52
(English)

Date/Time Posted
2000-03-30 22:58:00 (UTC)
File
EN_VC152.exe Self-Extracting Executable
File Size
68 MB
SHA-1 Hash
71f6469f9b136a58a9957108fff14e854b031d6c
Description
cut...

I have subscribed MSDN but I can't find anything about VC++ 1.5 download.

Do you have a direct link?

However, thanks.

bye,
pas

Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hie... its me dyan
I need ur's help please help me i need a Ms visual c++ 1.5 verion please tell me a site where i ll download this software or if any body have this software MS VISUAL C++ 1.5 so please mail me on my email address please i really need this product urgently:-( if any body den i ll send u my mail address.

Please reply me as soon as possible Thanks...

DYAN TARIQ

Last edited:
Joined
Jan 27, 2010