    I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.

    bye,
    pas

    pasmod, Mar 26, 2006

  2. * pasmod:
    > I hope you could help me to find Microsoft Visual c++ 1.5.
    >
    > I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.

    What do you think you need it for?

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is it such a bad thing?

    Alf P. Steinbach, Mar 26, 2006

  3. pasmod

    Slor Guest

    Despite all prevention efforts, "pasmod" <> wrote in

    > I hope you could help me to find Microsoft Visual c++ 1.5.
    >
    > I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.

    Hey Pas - reverse each segment of my email address and drop me a line.

    --
    James

    Slor, Mar 26, 2006
  4. EventHelix.com, Mar 26, 2006
  5. pasmod

    pasmod Guest

    "Alf P. Steinbach" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >* pasmod:
    >> I hope you could help me to find Microsoft Visual c++ 1.5.
    >>
    >> I've seen on post archivies and it seems almost impossible to find.
    >>

    > What do you think you need it for?

    Thanks for your replay and sorry for my english (I'm italian)

    I'm looking for msvc++1.5 because I need to modify and recompile an old dos
    program that was written and compiled with MSVc++1.5.

    I've tried to use other compilators without succes (errors, lack of include
    files ect. )

    bye,
    pas

    pasmod, Mar 27, 2006
  6. pasmod

    Herbert Yu Guest

    Not sure your are a MSDN subscriber.

    "MSDN Subscriber Downloads" still provide download for Visual C++ 1.52
    (English)

    Date/Time Posted
    2000-03-30 22:58:00 (UTC)
    File
    EN_VC152.exe Self-Extracting Executable
    File Size
    68 MB
    SHA-1 Hash
    71f6469f9b136a58a9957108fff14e854b031d6c
    Description

    Instructions
    This self-extracting compressed file contains the entire product
    contents. Click on the Download link to download the file. Save the file to
    a temporary folder (Example: C:\TEMP). After download is complete, run the
    file to extract the setup files into a temporary folder (Example:
    C:\TEMP\SETUP). When the extraction is completed, the compressed file can be
    erased to free up space. You can now install the software by starting the
    setup program (Example: C:\TEMP\SETUP\SETUP.EXE). Note: the actual setup
    program name will vary.

    Herbert Yu, Mar 27, 2006
  7. pasmod

    pasmod Guest

    "Herbert Yu" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Not sure your are a MSDN subscriber.
    >
    > "MSDN Subscriber Downloads" still provide download for Visual C++ 1.52
    > (English)
    >
    > Date/Time Posted
    > 2000-03-30 22:58:00 (UTC)
    > File
    > EN_VC152.exe Self-Extracting Executable
    > File Size
    > 68 MB
    > SHA-1 Hash
    > 71f6469f9b136a58a9957108fff14e854b031d6c
    > Description
    > cut...

    I have subscribed MSDN but I can't find anything about VC++ 1.5 download.

    Do you have a direct link?

    However, thanks.

    bye,
    pas

    pasmod, Mar 27, 2006
  8. pasmod

    dyan

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    hie... its me dyan
    I need ur's help please help me i need a Ms visual c++ 1.5 verion please tell me a site where i ll download this software or if any body have this software MS VISUAL C++ 1.5 so please mail me on my email address please i really need this product urgently:-( if any body den i ll send u my mail address.

    Please reply me as soon as possible Thanks...

    DYAN TARIQ

    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    dyan, Jan 27, 2010
  9. pasmod