Looking for .NET unit-testing recommendations...

kahtava

I'm looking for .NET unit-testing recommendations from experienced
gurus.

What unit-testing frameworks for .NET are being used in the industry?

What .NET unit-testing frameworks are recommended?

Any additional resources on unit-testing in .NET would be greatly
appreciated.

Michael Nemtsev

Hello (e-mail address removed),

Nunit(nunit.sf.net) is most popular one. VS 2005 has internal their own framework
for unitTesting that became popular too

I recomend to start from Nunit manuals that puplished on their site and this
articles http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/autp1.asp (there are 5 of them)

k> I'm looking for .NET unit-testing recommendations from experienced
k> gurus.
k> What unit-testing frameworks for .NET are being used in the industry?
k> What .NET unit-testing frameworks are recommended?
k> Any additional resources on unit-testing in .NET would be greatly
k> appreciated.
k>
---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/laflour

"At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsch