Looking for non-web MVC framework

Oliver Plohmann

Hello!

I'm looking for a non-web MVC framework for SWT. Have been searching a
lot on the Internet for something like that without success. Well,
looks like I'm one of these 1% of all the people that are looking for
a non-web MVC framework instead of a web MVC framework ...

Yeah, you might argue that SWT is built on MVC. Yes, in a sense that
model and view is separated. But I really want there to be a clean cut
between business functionality and the other stuff so that the
controllers can be moved somewhere else without the MVC framework
assuming that I'm using servlets, web services or anything else of all
that web stuff.

Thanks for any hints.
Cheers, Oliver