    "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."
    -Rodney Dangerfield.
    Free ipod? http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8081838

    Guest, Sep 14, 2004

  2. On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 05:27:31 -0400, <> wrote:

    > I appreciate any help that I can find on this.

    I asked you over on c.l.j.help if you'd checked
    under the bed and in the broom cupboard, but I did
    not think to ask on how many other groups you
    intended to 'look' for your freely downloadable
    asteroids source.

    Please do not multi-post* J, and continue
    the conversation over on c.l.j.help, where
    you should be posting exlusively for the moment.

    * <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 14, 2004

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:

    > I appreciate any help that I can find on this. I am looking for an open
    > source Asteroids / Blasteroids game. If anyone knows where I can find one or
    > can point me into a better direction as to where I should look that would be
    > great.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -J

    Just out of curiosity.... why?

    alex

    Alex Hunsley, Sep 14, 2004

    Guest Guest

    "Alex Hunsley" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I appreciate any help that I can find on this. I am looking for an open
    >> source Asteroids / Blasteroids game. If anyone knows where I can find one
    >> or can point me into a better direction as to where I should look that
    >> would be great.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> -J

    > Just out of curiosity.... why?

    Looking to modify it for a specialized one handed keyboard so that users can
    get a feel for the keyboard in their hand before they learn to type with it.

    Guest, Sep 14, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the advice Andrew.

    Guest, Sep 14, 2004
  6. On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:23:16 -0400, <> wrote:

    >> Just out of curiosity.... why?

    > Looking to modify it for a specialized one handed keyboard so that users can
    > get a feel for the keyboard in their hand before they learn to type with it.

    Is asteroids the ideal game for this?

    It might be better to start with simple
    children's games of 'put the puppy in
    the kennel' (but with ..different words
    and pictures probably)

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 15, 2004
  7. This one is good:

    http://jfdoue.free.fr/index.html

    But it is J2ME which might not be what you want.

    Christian Hvid, Sep 15, 2004