Looking for open source Asteroids game

Guest

I appreciate any help that I can find on this. I am looking for an open
source Asteroids / Blasteroids game. If anyone knows where I can find one or
can point me into a better direction as to where I should look that would be
great.

Thanks,
-J

Andrew Thompson

I appreciate any help that I can find on this.

I asked you over on c.l.j.help if you'd checked
under the bed and in the broom cupboard, but I did
not think to ask on how many other groups you
intended to 'look' for your freely downloadable
asteroids source.

Please do not multi-post* J, and continue
the conversation over on c.l.j.help, where
you should be posting exlusively for the moment.

* <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#xpost>

Alex Hunsley

I appreciate any help that I can find on this. I am looking for an open
source Asteroids / Blasteroids game. If anyone knows where I can find one or
can point me into a better direction as to where I should look that would be
great.

Thanks,
-J

Just out of curiosity.... why?

alex

Guest

Alex Hunsley said:
Just out of curiosity.... why?

Looking to modify it for a specialized one handed keyboard so that users can
get a feel for the keyboard in their hand before they learn to type with it.

Andrew Thompson

Looking to modify it for a specialized one handed keyboard so that users can
get a feel for the keyboard in their hand before they learn to type with it.

Is asteroids the ideal game for this?

It might be better to start with simple
children's games of 'put the puppy in
the kennel' (but with ..different words