looking for Perl coder help..

Paul Lalli

xman said:
I am looking for Perl coder help.. Romania, Russia, India.. I am post in
MISC group and I expect that I am not bother people so much :)

If you are looking to hire someone, please try one of the groups that
includes "jobs" in its name. This group is for helping people learn
Perl, critique their code, and debug their Perl scripts.

Paul Lalli

xman

If you are looking to hire someone, please try one of the groups that
includes "jobs" in its name.
RE: too generic groups.. only copy-paste newspaper jobs on all places!
mayve someone will open one day Perl job newsgroup :)

This group is for helping people learn
Perl, critique their code, and debug their Perl scripts.
RE: I need it same :)

Paul Lalli

xman said:
RE: too generic groups.. only copy-paste newspaper jobs on all places!
mayve someone will open one day Perl job newsgroup :)

The fact that you dislike the jobs group is not sufficient
justification for spamming other groups.
RE: I need it same :)

Oh? Then perhaps I missed the question you asked that actually had to
do with Perl? All you posted was a request for people to fill out a
job application.

Paul Lalli

Peter Scott

RE: too generic groups.. only copy-paste newspaper jobs on all places!
mayve someone will open one day Perl job newsgroup :)

They have. When you submit your job opening to http://jobs.perl.org/, it
is posted to the newsgroup perl.jobs through the server nntp.perl.org.

David H. Adler

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha