    else, money is hard to come by.

    Thanks
    Dave
    Dave Kelly, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Dave Kelly

    z Guest

    Dave Kelly wrote:

    > Both my daughter and I are wanting to take courses in PHP programming.
    > We both have websites to maintain. Her for her business and me for my
    > fishing club.
    >
    > We live in the far north fringes of Houston Texas. Does anyone know of
    > someplace in the Hempstead, Plantersville, Tomball, Magnolia, Conroe,
    > Woodlands, North Houston area?
    >
    > After an hour googling last night, I finally found a catalog for The
    > North Houston Montgomery County Community College and it showed nothing
    > for PHP in the computer courses. I will make a trip to the Tomball
    > College later today.
    >
    > We are willing to spend some money for good instructions. Like everyone
    > else, money is hard to come by.

    Some other ideas:

    * put an ad on Craig's List for a PHP tutor.
    * start a local PHP group ( http://www.phpusergroups.org )
    * buy a PHP book and work through it together, a couple of chapters per week
    z, Sep 23, 2006

  3. Dave Kelly

    Guest

    Hi Dave Kelly,

    I am an instructor living in Bangalore, India. I can give the required
    training through the web.

    Please let me know if you are interested.

    cheers,
    jay
    , Sep 23, 2006