    semicolons, newlines or even stream flushers are missing that is OK, but it
    must have a void main.

    The Saqe
    The Saqe, Sep 23, 2003

  2. "The Saqe" <> wrote in message
    news:bkpqfh$b2d$...
    > I am looking for portable C++ code. Even used one is OK. I
    > would appreciate if its battery would last at least two hours. If
    > some semicolons, newlines or even stream flushers are missing
    > that is OK, but it must have a void main.

    I'm looking for an intelligent programmer that thinks "void main()"
    is legal C++. I would appreciate it if he understood 'for' scoping.
    If some idioms or techniques are missing, that's ok, but he must
    be able to read a standard without getting hopelessly confused.
    He's probably sitting under a tree reading a book next to an
    invisible pink unicorn, an honest Fortune 500 CEO, and doctor
    that doesn't get kickbacks from HMOs and Big Pharma.

    Dave
    David B. Held, Sep 23, 2003

  3. The Saqe

    WW Guest

    David B. Held wrote:
    > "The Saqe" <> wrote in message
    >> I am looking for portable C++ code. Even used one is OK. I
    >> would appreciate if its battery would last at least two hours. If
    >> some semicolons, newlines or even stream flushers are missing
    >> that is OK, but it must have a void main.

    > I'm looking for an intelligent programmer that thinks "void main()"
    > is legal C++. I would appreciate it if he understood 'for' scoping.
    > If some idioms or techniques are missing, that's ok, but he must
    > be able to read a standard without getting hopelessly confused.
    > He's probably sitting under a tree reading a book next to an
    > invisible pink unicorn, an honest Fortune 500 CEO, and doctor
    > that doesn't get kickbacks from HMOs and Big Pharma.

    Can the unicorn be an imaginary one? Or in case we don't use D an
    std::complex with its realpart as zero.

    --
    WW aka Attila
    WW, Sep 24, 2003
  4. The Saqe

    Noah Roberts Guest

    The Saqe wrote:
    > I am looking for portable C++ code. Even used one is OK. I would
    > appreciate if its battery would last at least two hours. If some
    > semicolons, newlines or even stream flushers are missing that is OK, but it
    > must have a void main.

    roflmfao

    What is really funny is you got a bite :p
    Noah Roberts, Sep 24, 2003