    appreciated.

    Regards,
    MK
    mygoodfriend, Jan 18, 2006

  2. mygoodfriend

    mbstevens Guest

    mygoodfriend wrote:
    > I am looking for premium web templates on the web. Any help will be
    > appreciated.

    realworldstyle.com
    is good.
    mbstevens, Jan 18, 2006

  3. mygoodfriend

    Guest

    These look good, mb... I will be interested to see how they go when
    some pics and other stuff are added. In my own design efforts, things
    often look promising until I try to add real life content and all hell
    then breaks loose forcing me to work hard, even now and then reverting
    to some minimal but still tut tut use of tables to stop all the
    confusion! I have added it to my bookmarks and named it "recommended
    by mb" and will then hold you totally responsible for any errors in
    future jobs based on these. I need a scapegoat and I hope you don't
    mind...
    , Jan 18, 2006
  4. mbstevens wrote:
    > mygoodfriend wrote:
    > > I am looking for premium web templates on the web. Any help will be
    > > appreciated.

    > realworldstyle.com
    > is good.

    pu
    Travis Newbury, Jan 18, 2006
  5. mygoodfriend wrote:

    > I am looking for premium web templates on the web. Any help will be
    > appreciated.

    A number of people have recommended http://www.oswd.org/ recently. One
    point: their main page does pass validation. <g>

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 18, 2006
  6. mygoodfriend

    mbstevens Guest

    wrote:
    > I need a scapegoat and I hope you don't
    > mind...

    If you are captured we will disavow any knowledge of you or your
    mission. Tell Illia hi. This tape will self destruct in 10
    seconds. .......... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
    ;)
    mbstevens, Jan 18, 2006
  7. mbstevens wrote:
    > If you are captured we will disavow any knowledge of you or your
    > mission. Tell Illia hi. This tape will self destruct in 10
    > seconds. .......... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

    I think you have the two secret agencies mixed up. The tape is from
    the IMF (Impossible Mission Force), Illia worked for UNCLE (United
    Network Command for Law and Enforcement)

    Of course CONTROL was not an acronym, we would have to use the cone of
    silence if we are to discuss this any further....
    Travis Newbury, Jan 18, 2006
  8. mygoodfriend

    mbstevens Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > mbstevens wrote:
    >
    >>If you are captured we will disavow any knowledge of you or your
    >>mission. Tell Illia hi. This tape will self destruct in 10
    >>seconds. .......... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

    > I think you have the two secret agencies mixed up. The tape is from
    > the IMF (Impossible Mission Force), Illia worked for UNCLE (United
    > Network Command for Law and Enforcement)
    >
    > Of course CONTROL was not an acronym, we would have to use the cone of
    > silence if we are to discuss this any further....

    Voefstuppe
    mbstevens, Jan 18, 2006