Looking for premium web templates

mygoodfriend

I am looking for premium web templates on the web. Any help will be
appreciated.

Regards,
MK

dorayme

These look good, mb... I will be interested to see how they go when
some pics and other stuff are added. In my own design efforts, things
often look promising until I try to add real life content and all hell
then breaks loose forcing me to work hard, even now and then reverting
to some minimal but still tut tut use of tables to stop all the
confusion! I have added it to my bookmarks and named it "recommended
by mb" and will then hold you totally responsible for any errors in
future jobs based on these. I need a scapegoat and I hope you don't
mind...

mbstevens

I need a scapegoat and I hope you don't
mind...

If you are captured we will disavow any knowledge of you or your
mission. Tell Illia hi. This tape will self destruct in 10
seconds. .......... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
;)

Travis Newbury

mbstevens said:
If you are captured we will disavow any knowledge of you or your
mission. Tell Illia hi. This tape will self destruct in 10
seconds. .......... ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I think you have the two secret agencies mixed up. The tape is from
the IMF (Impossible Mission Force), Illia worked for UNCLE (United
Network Command for Law and Enforcement)

Of course CONTROL was not an acronym, we would have to use the cone of
silence if we are to discuss this any further....

mbstevens

Travis said:
I think you have the two secret agencies mixed up. The tape is from
the IMF (Impossible Mission Force), Illia worked for UNCLE (United
Network Command for Law and Enforcement)

Of course CONTROL was not an acronym, we would have to use the cone of
silence if we are to discuss this any further....

Voefstuppe