    more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
    studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
    an eye on.

    Erik Reppen, Aug 30, 2010

  2. Erik Reppen

    Aahz Guest

    In article <>,
    Erik Reppen <> wrote:

    >I'm a really strong front end web dev with an interest in becoming
    >more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
    >studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
    >an eye on.

    Nobody else has responded, so I'll just refer you to the usual job
    boards, including

    http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    [on old computer technologies and programmers] "Fancy tail fins on a
    brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
    mechanics who started with model As." --Andrew Dalke

    Aahz, Sep 13, 2010