Looking for script setting a pixel marker in an image

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by GHL, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. GHL

    GHL Guest

    Hello,

    I am looking for a script, which is able to set a pixel marker in an image
    file at position x|y (whereas xmax and ymax are the maximum width and height
    of that image in pixels).
    The color value shall be handed over with constant col.

    For reason of simplicity the filename does not vary and should be
    filename.ext and the path can be define hardcoded in the script.

    It would be of great help if the pointsize of the pixel marker could be
    defined within the script using a numeric value, thus 2 would mean the
    marker is 2x2 pixels in size.

    Seems simple but I didn't find a solution to this problem (and my Perl
    knowledge is only very basic...).

    +++

    Does anyone of you know a script, which can do just this (or even more) or
    can remember where he has seen any (any specific link appreciated !) ?

    Thanks so much in advance !

    GHL, Feb 14, 2006

  2. GHL

    Dr.Ruud Guest

    Try GD::Simple, http://search.cpan.org/~lds/GD/GD/Simple.pm

    --
    Affijn, Ruud

    "Gewoon is een tijger."

    Dr.Ruud, Feb 14, 2006

  3. GHL

    GHL Guest

    Thanks for thishint, Ruud !
    I will master up all my humble Perl knowledge and give that a try !

    GHL, Feb 15, 2006