Looking for SilverStream java developers/admins

Steffen M. Boelaars

Hello,

For a client of ours, I am looking for experienced SilverStream java
developers and/or admins who are interested in a permanent job position in
The Hague, The Netherlands.

Atleast 2 years of SilverStream experience is required.
Your geographic location does not matter, as long as you're willing to move
to The Netherlands.

We offer a good salary, a pleasant working environment, help in the eventual
move to The Netherlands if you're coming from abroad, and excellent
secondary benefits.

If you are interested and/or want to know more about this, please send an
email to (e-mail address removed)

Best regards,

Steffen M. Boelaars