Looking for SMTP+POP3 component

MS

Looking for reliable, robust dotnet component that can handle POP3+SMTP. I
found some online but they suffered from the following problems:

- incomplete or absent documentation (mostly freeware)
- overkill (too many other protocols supported). We only need POP3 and SMTP.
- outdated (built with VS 2002 and never updated)
- bad code/poor design
- too expensive

If you know of a product that does not have the above problems, please let
me know. If commercial product, willing to pay upto $100.

Thanks!

Lucas Tam

- overkill (too many other protocols supported). We only need POP3 and
SMTP.

It is expected that most commerical components will support multiple
protocols - IMAP/POP/SMTP. Why would you consider this an overkill? Just
don't use those protocols?