    Sai,
    .

    , Mar 16, 2006

  2. writes:
    > This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
    > and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
    > mail your resume

    [snip]

    This is a newsgroup for discussion of the C programming language, not
    a help wanted board.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Sai said:

    > Hello,
    >
    > This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
    > and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
    > mail your resume

    If you are daft enough to post advertisements in the wrong place, don't be
    surprised if you only get programmers stupid enough to want to work for a
    daft company. And one thing you really don't need is stupid programmers.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Keith Thompson wrote:
    > writes:
    > > This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
    > > and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
    > > mail your resume

    > [snip]
    >
    > This is a newsgroup for discussion of the C programming language,

    True.

    > not a help wanted board.

    That may not translate well for people whose first language isn't
    Engrish. ;-)

    The group is certainly here for people who want help with their C
    programs.

    Perhaps you should simply say this isn't an advertising board. More
    precisely,
    this isn't a poster board for recruitment or 'positions vacant'
    articles.

    --
    Peter

    Peter Nilsson, Mar 16, 2006