Looking for Software Developers and testers to work in India

stanna

Hello,

This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
mail your resume stanna at optonline dot net

Sai,
(e-mail address removed).

Keith Thompson

This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
mail your resume
[snip]

This is a newsgroup for discussion of the C programming language, not
a help wanted board.

Richard Heathfield

Sai said:
Hello,

This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
mail your resume

If you are daft enough to post advertisements in the wrong place, don't be
surprised if you only get programmers stupid enough to want to work for a
daft company. And one thing you really don't need is stupid programmers.

Peter Nilsson

Keith said:
This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
and Testers to work in India, if you have knowledge in .net, please
mail your resume
[snip]

This is a newsgroup for discussion of the C programming language,
True.

not a help wanted board.

That may not translate well for people whose first language isn't
Engrish. ;-)

The group is certainly here for people who want help with their C
programs.

Perhaps you should simply say this isn't an advertising board. More
precisely,
this isn't a poster board for recruitment or 'positions vacant'
articles.