looking for solid reliable PHP/MySQL/XML programmer for project/s

Discussion in 'XML' started by James, May 13, 2004.

  1. James

    James Guest

    I am doing a FULL job description to put online so if you are interested,
    please let me know.
    I need someone who is very good with PHP and MySQL database work. Will also
    involve a fair bit of XML, some CSS and template creation.
    It is not a job from scratch but building on and optimizing existing
    php/database work.
    Alot of it will be coding the site to match 'nearest' attractions to towns
    using OS grid refs stored in database.

    Looking for someone who is reliable and really does know their stuff.
    We are GOOD PAYERS (always ontime) but if you quote 1 week to complete a
    job, we dont expect to still be waiting after 5 weeks if we have not added
    any extras on!!!

    I am available through MSN all day, and by phone (in UK) so we can discuss
    everything.
    Would prefer someone in UK (we are in OXFORD) but anyone who is reliable
    nomatter where in the world.

    Will definately lead to MUCH more work if we are both satisfied!

    Look forward to hearing from you,

    James
    James, May 13, 2004