Looking for some books

MSDN

I'm looking for some good books to increase our knowledge in ASP.NET

We have several books here already: ASP.NET unleashed, XML for ASP.NET
Developers, ASP.NET (Wrox), and ADO.NET development.

What we're looking for are books that deal with topics like:
Reflection, State Management, Interfaces, Connection Pooling, Control
development (Basic and complex), etc.

Half the developers here know how to code .NET. And use it regularily.
We're converting the few linux guys to it now... they can kick and scream
but it's no use.

We already have great methodologies in place, and have great project
management, we just need to boost our development process to utilize the
full potential of ASP.NET.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

/RT
C# Ninja.

dwight0

If you guys have each read at least one other ASP.NET book and
understand it but still feel like something was missing I highly
recommend 0-7356-1903-4 Programming Microsoft ASP.NET by Dino Esposito.
It shows you just about everything you need to know. Unlike other
books, it describes each topic in depth and its inner working and also
it gets into details of things you'll run into that's other books
have left out. It's mostly targeted for experienced developers but it
does contain all information necessary for a newbie. It also shows you
how to do things the code way instead of the wizzywig editors. This is
a good thing because there's no way the designer can do everything
for you. This book will allow you to use the full potential. Take note
it's over 1000 pages. Hope this Helps.