Looking for someone to write me a custom javascript/DHTML script

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by csdangerfield@yahoo.co.uk, Jan 26, 2007.

    I hope this is the right place to post this request for JavaScript
    help.

    I am looking for someone to write me a (or) tell of me of an existing
    script I can buy, which offers the functionality similar to that of
    Visual Studio.Net, design interface.

    I have a requirement to be able to have a popout menu (layer) when the
    user rolls over an icon.

    For those of you who have seen VS.net environment, you will know what I
    mean. When you hover over the toolbox, it pops out, and disappears when
    you roll off it.

    I have a complex web interface, which has lots of information to
    display and I need a way of being able to easily display it. I thought
    the method used in VS.net is really good. Most menu systems have the
    basic functionality, but none I have found are flexible enough to do
    what I want and my skills are not high enough to start actually
    modifying the main JavaScript source.

    If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it. Please email me @
    . I can provide a full brief on request.

    I am not asking for a freebie, I am more than prepared to discuss
    payment for the right person/solution. I have got another one or two
    similar projects I need completing within the next few months, so more
    work will follow for the right person.

    I hope I have not offended anyone by posting this request on your
    forum.

    Regards

    Chris
    , Jan 26, 2007