    I am looking for a source code for solving linear programming using
    simplex method. if any one of you have any code related to it in C,C++
    or JAVA then please send it to me immediately.
    leo, Feb 14, 2006

  2. leo

    Ian Collins Guest

    leo wrote:
    > I am looking for a source code for solving linear programming using
    > simplex method. if any one of you have any code related to it in C,C++
    > or JAVA then please send it to me immediately.

    Have you tried google?

    --
    Ian Collins.
    Ian Collins, Feb 14, 2006

  3. leo wrote:

    > I am looking for a source code for solving linear programming using
    > simplex method. if any one of you have any code related to it in C,C++
    > or JAVA then please send it to me immediately.

    "Numerical Recipes" has linear programming code in various languages,
    including Fortran, Pascal, C, C++, etc. They also have some snappy
    remarks about the linear programming community that might amuse you.

    I don't argue that a purist would find the code pretty, but I believe
    it works.

    --
    Julian V. Noble
    Professor Emeritus of Physics

    http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/~jvn/

    "For there was never yet philosopher that could endure the
    toothache patiently."

    -- Wm. Shakespeare, Much Ado about Nothing. Act v. Sc. 1.
    Julian V. Noble, Feb 14, 2006