Looking for Source code for Linear programming

leo

I am looking for a source code for solving linear programming using
simplex method. if any one of you have any code related to it in C,C++
or JAVA then please send it to me immediately.

Ian Collins

leo said:
I am looking for a source code for solving linear programming using
simplex method. if any one of you have any code related to it in C,C++
or JAVA then please send it to me immediately.
Have you tried google?

Julian V. Noble

leo said:
I am looking for a source code for solving linear programming using
simplex method. if any one of you have any code related to it in C,C++
or JAVA then please send it to me immediately.

"Numerical Recipes" has linear programming code in various languages,
including Fortran, Pascal, C, C++, etc. They also have some snappy
remarks about the linear programming community that might amuse you.

I don't argue that a purist would find the code pretty, but I believe
it works.

--
Julian V. Noble
Professor Emeritus of Physics

http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/~jvn/

"For there was never yet philosopher that could endure the
toothache patiently."

-- Wm. Shakespeare, Much Ado about Nothing. Act v. Sc. 1.