looking for struts admin tool

Joshua

hello there.
here's simple question.
is there any Struts administration tool available?
any kind of license is ok.
thanks.

Hikikomori

What exactly do you consider as a Struts admin tool? Something that
manages Struts? Or something that helps you to develope with Struts?

Joshua

what exactly do i need....
well, i just need to manage various xml-based setting files with visual
one. (not with text editor)
could you suggest me one?

Joshua

what exactly do i need....
well, i just need to manage various xml-based setting files with visual
one. (not with text editor)
could you suggest me one?

Hikikomori

At the moment I know of 2 plugins that offer Struts support. NitroX at
http://www.m7.com/ and MyEclipse at http://www.myeclipseide.com/ both
of them are commercial, but I believe both offer trial versions of
their software.

Though if you are just looking for a XML editor, you can try
http://xmlbuddy.com/ It's a lightweight plugin you can use to edit XML
files.

If you want something more sophisticated, there is XDoclet
http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/index.html that offers automatic
struts-config.xml generation based on comments that you add in the
source files.

Personally I am picking up XDoclet to generate all the xml
configuration files and edit them if necessary with XMLbuddy.