Looking for Swing J2EE Client Framework

Juergen Weber

Swing certainly is a great framework for developing GUIs.
As it seems, for developing applications with J2EE the focus is on
Browser based clients. There are great frameworks like Struts or the
SpringFramework introduced on theserverside.

What is, if you want to build a swing client for EJBs? Then you have
to code a lot by hand, where swing does not help you. There is no
framework for management of masks or build-in mapping of masks and
controls to data objects. Neither is there a way to automatically map
EJBs method based security to the gui controls (e.g. menu entries for
actions you are not authorized to should automatically greyed out).

So I am looking for a framework on top auf Swing, that supports
building business applications as frontend to EJBs. Are there any
comercial ones or open
source?

Google found me:

http://www.canoo.com/ulc/ ULC Rich Clients for J2EE