    probably "still supported".

    Thank you for your help
    Daniel
    Daniel Walzenbach, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Hi

    Please look into the following url
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?
    Control=73&tabindex=2

    HTH
    Ravikanth[MVP]

    seen

    Ravikanth[MVP], Oct 15, 2003

  3. Try:
    http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    You will have to compile the web controls now (previous incarnations
    included a compiled version). I imagine that the tab control will be an
    intregal part of the next version of ASP.NET, so the MS version (at the
    above link) is probably a good control to look at for future compatibility.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Daniel Walzenbach" <> wrote in
    message news:07cd01c3931c$06b92470$...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 15, 2003
  4. Daniel Walzenbach

    Guest

    Ravikanth,

    thanks for your hint but I already know those controls. I
    wanted to know weather there are any other controls
    available.

    Best regards.

    Daniel

    , Oct 15, 2003
  5. Thank you Gregory,

    Ravikanth told me before about this control. Since the source coude is
    provided it might be a good choice.

    Regards
    Daniel

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:epay#...

    Daniel Walzenbach, Oct 15, 2003