    --
    Karl Core

    Charles Sweeney says my sig is fine as it is.

    EightNineThree, Aug 24, 2003

  2. EightNineThree

    brucie Guest

    In post <bi943s$1q8$>
    EightNineThree said...

    > I'm looking for examples for presenting text transcripts as an alternative
    > to movies.

    use a nested <object> containing the text. if the media isn't
    supported the text will display. (in theory)

    --
    brucie a. blackford. 24/August/2003 12:46:52 pm kilo.
    http://loser.brucies.com/

    brucie, Aug 24, 2003

  3. EightNineThree

    Bill Logan Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    > In post <bi943s$1q8$>
    > EightNineThree said...
    >
    > > I'm looking for examples for presenting text transcripts as an

    alternative
    > > to movies.

    > use a nested <object> containing the text. if the media isn't
    > supported the text will display. (in theory)
    >
    > --

    Heya Brucie, how's the temp in Q?

    Bill Logan, Aug 24, 2003
  4. EightNineThree

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In post <3f4892e9$>
    > Bill Logan said...
    >
    > > Heya Brucie, how's the temp in Q?

    > outside 3.5°C
    > computer room 12°C
    > computer 1 - internal system case 15°C - CPU 10.5°C (water cooling)
    > computer 2 - internal system case 13.5°C - CPU 9°C (water cooling)
    > computer 3 - internal system case 18°C - CPU 30°C (air cooling)
    > computer 4 - internal system case 17°C - CPU 25°C (air cooling)
    > computer 5 - internal system case 20°C - CPU 39°C (air cooling)
    > computer 6 - internal system case 22°C - CPU 33°C (air cooling)

    What no report on the anal probe?

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com