Looking for thoughts and opinions on Ruport, and reporting in Ruby in general.

Gregory Brown

Hi Folks,

I announced Ruport 1.0 RC1 a few days ago, and a few folks here on
RubyTalk were really helpful about pointing out some issues.

Since we've only got a few weeks left before our scheduled 'real'
release of 1.0, I'd like to get a bit of the RubyTalk effect on a few
questions. I'll try to keep my pandering down to release
announcements and this thread, but I really value the input from this
list, which is why I'm asking. :)

Thank you everyone who responded on and off list to these questions.
I've summarized your feedback over on the Ruport list and if you'd
like to continue the discussion, you're welcome to do so over there.

http://tinyurl.com/2feb3v

Warm Regards,
-gregory