looking for webmasters

Jeremy C. Morgan

I am looking for webmasters and web developers who want to help out
with a new site we are creating:

http://webfootcentral.jeremymorgan.com

in a few days, it will be http://www.webfootcentral.com, we are
looking for gurus who would be willing to help out answering questions
and participating in discussion. I already have some good talent
onboard, and we are going to be advertising pretty hard in the next
few months, bringing in new users.

Hopefully we can get a decent community going here and share a lot of
valuable information. Check it out.

:: Jeremy Morgan ::
Self Proclaimed Expert
Web Developer
http://www.jeremymorgan.com

David Dorward

Jeremy said:
in a few days, it will be http://www.spamspamspam.com, we are
looking for gurus who would be willing to help out answering questions
and participating in discussion. I already have some good talent
onboard, and we are going to be advertising pretty hard in the next
few months, bringing in new users.

Hopefully we can get a decent community going here and share a lot of
valuable information. Check it out.

err... so you are using alt.html in an attempt to get help to build
something to rival alt.html...

rf

Jeremy C. Morgan said:
I am looking for webmasters and web developers who want to help out
with a new site we are creating:

So you have said over in, at least, AWW. Do not multipost.

If this is the sort of stuff you are producing then yes, you do need some
web developers. Preferably some who frequent alt.html and pay attention to
the accessibility/usability issues discussed here.
Hopefully we can get a decent community going here and share a lot of
valuable information. Check it out.

I thought that is what happens here. Why do we need another one?

Cheers
Richard.

Andrew Cameron

rf said:
If this is the sort of stuff you are producing then yes, you do need some
web developers. Preferably some who frequent alt.html and pay attention to
the accessibility/usability issues discussed here.

To be fair, that's probably an auto-generated forum page. On the other
hand, if you go to http://www.jeremymorgan.com and have a look at the code,
you'll still be right. Why he is using tables for fixed-width layout and
then just pretending to be accessible by sticking some DIVs inside, I have
no idea.

David Dorward

Daniel said:
But how many would know to search there, rather than just Google, MSN or
AOL? Not being funny, just an honest question.

Anyone who is curious enough to click on the "groups" link on just about any
google page.

Anyone who asks someone more knowledgable about the Internet.

Daniel Ruscoe

David Dorward said:
Anyone who is curious enough to click on the "groups" link on just about any
google page.

Fair point, if they're using Google.
Anyone who asks someone more knowledgable about the Internet.

Then it's down to that person's preference. They might suggest Google
Groups.

Usenet posts have been getting archived by forums lately, so a normal
Google search might pull something up.

Duende

While sitting in a puddle Jeremy C. Morgan scribbled in the mud:

in a few days, it will be http://wipkip.biz, we are
looking for gurus who would be willing to help out answering questions
and participating in discussion. I already have some good talent
onboard, and we are going to be advertising pretty hard in the next
few months, bringing in new users.

Hopefully we can get a decent community going here and share a lot of
valuable information. Check it out.

Hay many times you going to post this? Is this the only way you can
advertise your URL?

Jeremy C. Morgan

While sitting in a puddle Jeremy C. Morgan scribbled in the mud:

Hay many times you going to post this? Is this the only way you can
advertise your URL?

yeah, yeah, call me a spammer. How original. Actually, my newsreader
is screwing up. I figured I would ask in here for anyone thats willing
to help, and if you'd like, I could post some of the sites I have paid
advertisements on right now.

:: Jeremy Morgan ::
Self Proclaimed Expert
Web Developer