    2.0.

    Thanks.

    --
    moondaddy, Feb 24, 2005

  2. moondaddy

    Martin Kulov Guest

    "moondaddy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Are there any resources for sample projects using vb.net in VS2003 and

    WSE
    > 2.0? I have a winforms app and am trying to get my arms around using WSE
    > 2.0.

    Hi,

    Look at the WSE Hands on Labs [1]. They are great for getting started with
    WSE.
    Also make sure to read all articles at Web Services Developer Center [2] :).
    They will help you a lot.

    [1]
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...77-5A16-482C-8B84-75DF0A2E09C4&displaylang=en

    [2] http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/building/wse/