PUR

Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I'm looking for a reliable wxPython programmer to do a small uploader applcation to upload photo galleries and H-res files. This application must talk with PHP page to know the disk cotas and some others information. We need a mac / Pc version too.

You can see the interface design here:

http://dev.purlagence.com/uploader/

Someone develop a base with wxPyton, but I don't have news since many weeks and we needs someone serious to complete the application or build a new one.

Let me know if you are any interest and abilities to do this kind of project and I will send the complete specification.

You can contact me at : sgroleau (a) purlagence dot com

Thanks for your help

Stephane Groleau
www.purlagence.com

Last edited: