Looking for wxPython programmer

Discussion in 'Python' started by PUR, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. PUR

    PUR

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a reliable wxPython programmer to do a small uploader applcation to upload photo galleries and H-res files. This application must talk with PHP page to know the disk cotas and some others information. We need a mac / Pc version too.

    You can see the interface design here:

    http://dev.purlagence.com/uploader/

    Someone develop a base with wxPyton, but I don't have news since many weeks and we needs someone serious to complete the application or build a new one.

    Let me know if you are any interest and abilities to do this kind of project and I will send the complete specification.

    You can contact me at : sgroleau (a) purlagence dot com

    Thanks for your help

    Stephane Groleau
    www.purlagence.com

    Last edited: Aug 30, 2006