Looking fro Freelance Programmer for open source app

Discussion in 'Java' started by NoClue, Jun 15, 2005.

  1. NoClue

    NoClue Guest

    In an effrot to give back to the open sourced community of:

    http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/

    I was hoping to find a Java programmer that could do some
    modifications to:
    http://gallery.menalto.com/modules....s&file=index&page=gallery-remote.protocol.php

    which is also open source.

    There is a minimal hack to the program here:

    http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/board/index.php?topic=11835.0

    and the current state of development (api) for a soon to be released
    version of cpg here:

    http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/board/index.php?topic=17097.0

    My budget is tight but I am interested in learning what this might
    cost.

    TIA
    NoClue, Jun 15, 2005