Looking Reliable, multi browser 2 clo and 3 col layout code generator

gmax2006

Hi,

Is there any 3 column and 2 column CSS layout generator application
that automatically generates the base line code for my site?

A flexible CSS/XHTML file also could help.

Thank you,
Max

Andy Dingley

gmax2006 said:
Is there any 3 column and 2 column CSS layout generator application
that automatically generates the base line code for my site?

I hope not. This is such a bad idea that it practically amounts to an
abuse of CSS.

The idea behind CSS (at least a major part of it) is that your HTML can
become extremely simple, merely the content and a minimal skeleton. The
"generated code" problem is no longer there, simply because CSS sites
don't need the huge bulk of page-specific <table> code that pre-CSS
sites needed. You keep the same CSS, you keep almost the same HTML.
Making new HTML pages is just a very simple cut-and-paste job, not a
complicated generation.

Don't look for generators, look for CSS examples. You can find some at
glish.com