Looking to start rss video feed - a few questions

David D

I have both mp3 and video files.
Here is the RSS for the mp3's -
http://www.bionicbuddha.com/mp3/bionicbuddha.xml

Now, the with the video files, they are not streaming and in fact they
are in a few different formats : wmv, mov, mp3, mv4, 3gp
Now, since none of them are streaming, how should I do this?
here is my website :
http://www.bionicbuddha.com
click on any of the tv shows and see how it is set up. Since I haven't
really been using RSS for video, I wonder how it all works.

After that is done and I get my RSS file working for video (if I can do
it without streaming). Where should I go next? I notice alot of tiny
graphics for RSS and YAHOO RSS on people's site, but I don't know what
they are all about. Do people need to click on them? What is the
story?
Thanks, I know it is alot of questions, but I want to get this sorted
asap.