looking to trade recioprocal links

Sean

For those of you who know what I mean send me an e-mail and I will put as many of your links on my sites as you have on your sites, I have over 200 domasns that I can use to put links on, and all of my pages are indexed in the search engines so you'll have more links in.

For those who aren't familiar with it, your alexa traffic ranking and your google page rank are really important becuase it determin es where you are in the listing when somone does a search for a keyword associated with your site. One of the things they use to determine search engine placemnet is your number of links in, which means the number of other sites that are index in googl;e that link to your wite, the more people that link to you the more popular google rates the page. So we can both help each other, I'll put your links on my pages as long as you do the same for me.

If you have any question or would like to trade links e-mail me

(e-mail address removed)