Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by schoenfeld.one@gmail.com, Oct 22, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329

    There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.

    Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

    If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    demolitions industry!

    How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?

    If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.

    This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!

    PROPOSITION 1:
    It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds

    PROPOSITION 2:
    A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    kinematical considerations alone:

    Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    total time^2

    or

    s = ut + 1/2at^2
    where
    s = 174 m (height of building)
    u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    a constant)

    Thus,
    174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2

    Solving for t
    t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    = 5.9590
    ~ 6 seconds
    , Oct 22, 2007

  2. Re: Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really weren't true after all...

    <> wrote in message
    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    At least one other building fell when hit by debris from one of the towers -
    IIRC the Vista Hotel, which sat between the two towers, but several other
    buildings were badly damaged and at least one was demolished shortly
    afterwards as it was dangerous.

    > The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >
    > There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
    >
    > Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

    Probably, but being hit by thousands of tons of steel and masonary already
    plunging downwards at high velocity can make it come down faster than free
    fall speed.

    > If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    > demolitions industry!
    >
    > How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?
    >
    > If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    > from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.

    6 seconds is free fall from 180m, so how tall was WTC7?

    > This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    > so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    > DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!

    Er wrong again, the two towers pretty much collapsed like a deck of cards,
    with only the top section tipping over.

    But anyway, what are you actually trying to prove?
    R. Mark Clayton, Oct 22, 2007

  3. Dan Guest

    <> wrote in message

    plonk.

    dan
    Dan, Oct 22, 2007
  4. Re: Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really weren't true after all...

    In comp.lang.c R. Mark Clayton <> wrote:

    > some response to spam

    Any chance you could take this charming discussion somewhere other
    than comp.lang.c? I assure you that no one here is interested.

    (F'ups set.)

    --
    C. Benson Manica | I appreciate all corrections, polite or otherwise.
    cbmanica(at)gmail.com |
    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 22, 2007
  5. <> wrote in message
    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    Most people in the UK that I know of could not care less about your
    obsession with the WTC, The only thing to have come out of all this is
    people not being able to move as freely as they should be
    Essex Laptops - Andy Usher, Oct 22, 2007
  6. Just A User Guest

    wrote:
    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.
    >
    > The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >
    > There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
    >
    > Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?
    >
    > If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    > demolitions industry!
    >
    > How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?
    >
    > If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    > from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.
    >
    > This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    > so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    > DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!
    >
    > PROPOSITION 1:
    > It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    > ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    > Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    > Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    > Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds
    >
    > PROPOSITION 2:
    > A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    > seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    > kinematical considerations alone:
    >
    > Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    > total time^2
    >
    > or
    >
    > s = ut + 1/2at^2
    > where
    > s = 174 m (height of building)
    > u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    > a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    > a constant)
    >
    > Thus,
    > 174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2
    >
    > Solving for t
    > t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    > = 5.9590
    > ~ 6 seconds

    And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
    shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied
    by the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.
    Just A User, Oct 22, 2007
  7. Richard Guest

    Christopher Benson-Manica <> writes:

    > In comp.lang.c R. Mark Clayton <> wrote:
    >
    >> some response to spam

    > Any chance you could take this charming discussion somewhere other
    > than comp.lang.c? I assure you that no one here is interested.
    >
    > (F'ups set.)

    Well done. You just woke the thread up for those of us with properly
    configured spam filters and thread scoring who hadn't seen it. Well done
    indeed.
    Richard, Oct 22, 2007

    On Oct 22, 5:51 am, wrote:
    > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > crashing down on the day of 9/11.
    >
    > The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    >
    > There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.
    >
    > Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?
    >
    > If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    > demolitions industry!
    >
    > How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?
    >
    > If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    > from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.
    >
    > This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    > so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    > DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!
    >
    > PROPOSITION 1:
    > It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    > ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,
    >
    > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    > Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    > Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    > Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds
    >
    > PROPOSITION 2:
    > A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    > seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    > kinematical considerations alone:
    >
    > Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    > total time^2
    >
    > or
    >
    > s = ut + 1/2at^2
    > where
    > s = 174 m (height of building)
    > u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    > a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    > a constant)
    >
    > Thus,
    > 174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2
    >
    > Solving for t
    > t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    > = 5.9590
    > ~ 6 seconds

    whatever you are trying to say, it is still a sign of the end of this
    age.

    prettybaby
    http://spiritofart123.blogspot.com
    , Oct 22, 2007
  9. "Essex Laptops - Andy Usher" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    >> crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    > Most people in the UK that I know of could not care less about your
    > obsession with the WTC, The only thing to have come out of all this is
    > people not being able to move as freely as they should be

    You're joking. Everytime I get held up in a bloody queue at the airport it
    makes me hate those fucking Muslim extremists even more.
    --

    Niel H
    Niel J Humphreys, Oct 22, 2007
  10. Re: Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really weren't true after all...

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > Christopher Benson-Manica <> writes:
    >
    >> In comp.lang.c R. Mark Clayton <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> some response to spam

    >> Any chance you could take this charming discussion somewhere other
    >> than comp.lang.c? I assure you that no one here is interested.
    >>
    >> (F'ups set.)

    > Well done. You just woke the thread up for those of us with properly
    > configured spam filters and thread scoring who hadn't seen it. Well done
    > indeed.

    tiy didnt have to open or reply to it, no one cares about the post and no
    one cares about your spam filter, jog on
    Essex Laptops - Andy Usher, Oct 22, 2007
  11. "Niel J Humphreys" <> wrote in message
    > "Essex Laptops - Andy Usher" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    >>> crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    >> Most people in the UK that I know of could not care less about your
    >> obsession with the WTC, The only thing to have come out of all this is
    >> people not being able to move as freely as they should be

    > You're joking. Everytime I get held up in a bloody queue at the airport it
    > makes me hate those fucking Muslim extremists even more.

    I get cross with wonky traffic lights when they hold me up, but for the
    terrorists the reason I hate them is because they murdered thousands of
    people.

    R. Mark Clayton, Oct 22, 2007
  12. "Just A User" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    >> crashing down on the day of 9/11.
    >>
    >> The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

    Snip

    > And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
    > shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied by
    > the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.

    And the planes crashed because the paparazzi flashed a camera in the pilots'
    eyes so they couldn't see to land safely...
    R. Mark Clayton, Oct 22, 2007

    On 22 Oct, 18:15, "R. Mark Clayton" <>
    wrote:
    > "Just A User" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > > wrote:
    > >> Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > >> crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    > >> The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

    > Snip
    >

    > > And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
    > > shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied by
    > > the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.

    > And the planes crashed because the paparazzi flashed a camera in the pilots'
    > eyes so they couldn't see to land safely...

    No they crashed because the biggest and most well equipped Airforce in
    the world couldn't stop them , lol. That's the biggest conspiracy.
    , Oct 24, 2007
  14. Just A User Guest

    wrote:
    > On 22 Oct, 18:15, "R. Mark Clayton" <>
    > wrote:

    >> Snip
    >>

    >>> And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
    >>> shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied by
    >>> the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.

    >> And the planes crashed because the paparazzi flashed a camera in the pilots'
    >> eyes so they couldn't see to land safely...

    > No they crashed because the biggest and most well equipped Airforce in
    > the world couldn't stop them , lol. That's the biggest conspiracy.

    Yeah that's a real conspiracy alright. The biggest conspiracy is out of
    the mid-east. And it's that "only the radicals" want to kill infidels.
    That is much more common than they want us to believe.
    Just A User, Oct 24, 2007
  15. val189 Guest

    On Oct 22, 9:58 am, Just A User <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
    > > crashing down on the day of 9/11.

    > > The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

    > >http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329

    > > There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.

    > > Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall speed?

    > > If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
    > > demolitions industry!

    > > How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?

    > > If WTC 7 collapsed in 6 seconds, and it takes 6 seconds to free fall
    > > from the roof of WTC 7, then you got it - WTC 7 underwent a free fall.

    > > This means as the each floor was falling straight to the ground it did
    > > so without crashing into anything on the way. ONLY CONTROLLED
    > > DEMOLITION CAN ACCOMPLISH THAT!

    > > PROPOSITION 1:
    > > It took a total of 6 seconds for the roof of WTC 7 to reach the
    > > ground. This proposition is supported by the empirical,

    > > http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7750532340306101329
    > > Collapse start time: 17 seconds
    > > Collapse end time: 23 seconds
    > > Total collapse time: 23-17 = 6 seconds

    > > PROPOSITION 2:
    > > A free fall from a height equal to the roof of WTC 7 would take 6
    > > seconds. This proposition derives trivially through (Galilean)
    > > kinematical considerations alone:

    > > Displacement = initial velocity * total time + 1/2 * acceleration *
    > > total time^2

    > > or

    > > s = ut + 1/2at^2
    > > where
    > > s = 174 m (height of building)
    > > u = 0 m/s (building was stationary prior to collapse)
    > > a = 9.8 m/s^2 (since gravitational field strengh averages at
    > > a constant)

    > > Thus,
    > > 174 = 0 t + 1/2 9.8 t^2

    > > Solving for t
    > > t = sqrt( 2 * 174 / 9.8)
    > > = 5.9590
    > > ~ 6 seconds

    > And the explosives were put in the building by Elvis and the mystery
    > shooter on the grassy knoll. And they were of explosives were supplied
    > by the aliens that are still alive that crashed in Roswell in 1947.

    You forgot to work Jimmy Hoffa into the deal....
    val189, Oct 24, 2007