    Which is the best way to do this. Now I am doing with a two dimensional array.

    Regards,

    Sridar S

    sridar, Aug 6, 2007

  2. sridar

    vmalkumar

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Re

    Hello Sridar

    I think you can use the BlockRAM inside the FPGA you are using. But you have to be sure you are not performing large matrix operations especially if you are using 2D array

    The best thing to do is minimise the use of multipliers or adders etc to the max and then use the BlockRAM.

    This is my personal opinion..Hope it helps.

    vmalkumar, Sep 17, 2007