    plesae send any procedure how to write vhdl code for this transfer
    function, if u have similar vhdl code or algorithm , send me as soon as
    possible.
    jalaram, Mar 16, 2006

  2. jalaram

    mk Guest

    On 16 Mar 2006 01:56:53 -0800, "jalaram" <> wrote:

    >hi everybody,
    >loop filter transfer function is Y(z)/X(z) = (b0 + b1 z-1)/(1-z-1).
    >plesae send any procedure how to write vhdl code for this transfer
    >function, if u have similar vhdl code or algorithm , send me as soon as
    >possible.

    This transfer function is in Z domain. You need to convert it to time
    domain to filter your time domain input ie you need a difference
    equation in the form of y(t) = Sum(ai*y(t-i)) + Sum(bi*x(t-i)). You
    should be able to figure out ai and bi series of constants from your
    original equation (and studying your text book). After that you need a
    set of registers and some combinational logic to convert the time
    domain equation to vhdl.
    mk, Mar 16, 2006