Looping through dataset outputting HTML radiobuttons

Robert H

I am testing a solution that iterates through a database
forming HTML as it's output using Response.Writes..

The part i'm stumped on is.. If i have a webforms Button
on the page and I click it for postback, how could i
assign a variable to the checked radiobutton ?

the radiobuttons could grow to any size.. all have the
same name making them a group but... how can i bring that
checked value back into VS.net

Thank You VERY MUCH for any replys (in advance)
Robert.