    When I get to the next form "COA_EntryForm.aspx", I get an exception when I try to access
    "Session["UID"]"

    Any and all help is appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2luZGphbW1lcg==?=, Feb 17, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgQ29lLCBNQ1A=?=, Feb 17, 2004

  3. I'll check out the webite, thanks!

    I thought that the difference between the application object and the session object was that the session object existed during the session and was exclusive to the session and the application existed for the aplpication and was shared by all users

    -bob

    =?Utf-8?B?V2luZGphbW1lcg==?=, Feb 17, 2004
  4. You are right, but not between applications

    =?Utf-8?B?QW51cmFkaGE=?=, Feb 17, 2004