LOSERS 2

cplusplus

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC I MEAN YOU GUYS DON'T MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE
IN THIS WORLD . YOU'RE ALL LOSERS . ALL GEEKS ARE NOT LOSERS ALBERT
EINSTEIN
CHANGED TODYS WORLD . HE WAS'NT A LOSER LIKE YOU GUYS . YOU GUYS ARE
WORTHLESS I MEAN TELL ME WHEN YOU GUYS MARRY YOUR COUSINS AND HAVE
KIDS WILL THEY LOOK UP TO YOU .
THEY WILL SAY THERE FATHER IS A NOBODY AND THAT'S WHAT YOU GUYS ARE
NOBODY . YOU ARE ALL USELESS .
TELL ME DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY REAL FRIENDS THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOW
YOU ARE YOUR FAMILY .
WHEN YOU WERE IN SCHOOL I BET NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO KNOW YOUR NAME
EVERYBODY GAVE YOU GUYS A LOSER NICKNAME AM I RIGHT OR WHAT .
I PITY YOU LOSERS .