Losing Absolute Positioning After Postback

Sammy Snyders

Hello,
I'm working with an Infragistics WebGrid and can't figure out the
solution to this problem. After a postback, the TOP and LEFT styles are not
rendered in the HTML. So the control moves to the upper-left corner. I've
checked the code, and the proper Style Property does exist throughout, it is
just not making it into the HTML.

I've tested setting these properties in OnInit and OnPreRender on a very
simple webgrid and had it work successfully. So I'm wondering if anyone
knows what other things could be happening that are inhibiting the
positioning from being rendered in the HTML.

Thanks for your ideas and help,
Sammy Snyders

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

The appriate place to post this would be to the infragistics support site
since it is an infragistics product

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Sammy,

Based on my understanding, you used Infragistics's WebGrid in your project,
but it has some problem.

First I am glad you succeeded workaround the missing TOP and LEFT style
attribute problem yourself.

Because this is not the product of Microsoft, we have no know issue of the
problem of it.

I think you may ask in Infragistics's newsgroup. There will more people
have the experience of its product and may help you better.

So far as I know, there is Infragistics.dotnet.WebGrid discussion group in
Infragistics's web site. Please refer to:
http://devcenter.infragistics.com/DevCom/NewsGroups.Aspx

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Sammy Snyders

The solution was Infragistics related and not Microsoft-related

Sorry I posted the question here

Sammy Snyders