Losing Dropdownlist viewstate

Dstl Web Team

Hi,

I am using the placeholder to dynamically create a new row in a table
that contains a dropdown list, a text box an a radio button on the
click of a button.

Thing is the previous view state of the controls is not kept each time
the button is clicked. A for loop is used to build each row and
increment the control ID's.

I've tried several fix suggestions from this NG such as IsNotPostBack
and adding the control properties after adding the control to the
placeholder but still no joy.

Every time the button is clicked the previous dropdowns revert to the
first in the list, the text boxs goes blank and reverts to a default
size and the radio buttons goes blank.

Im losing it. Please help

Kevin