Losing original folder structure after get from VSS

andoband

Using VS 2005, I have created a solution and it's projects using the
following physical folder structure:

d:\projects\Enterprise.root\Enterprise\Enterprise.sln
d:\projects\Enterprise.root\Enterprise\Libraries\Core\Enterprise.Core.csproj
d:\projects\Enterprise.root\Enterprise\Web Sites\Portal\
d:\projects\Enterprise.root\Enterprise\Web Sites\PlatformServices\
d:\projects\Enterprise.root\Enterprise\Web Sites\BusinessServices\

So, beneath my solution i have a Libraries folder that contains dll
projects and a Web Sites folder which contains all the web sites
(various UI and Web Service sites). They have been added to sourcesafe
in the structure as well. Now if i delete my local folders and "Open
project..." from VSS through VS, then it pulls everything down fine
except that my three web sites are now directly under the solution
folder. The "Web Sites" folder never gets created. Anyone know why
that is and how to fix that?

Thanks.
-andy