    folders?

    Scott

    , Mar 29, 2005

  2. Marina Guest

    Different virtual directories = different applications

    Each application has its own session state

    They are not cleared out. Each application just has its own set.

    Marina, Mar 29, 2005

    Thanks for your reply...

    I'm running the whole web under one virtual directory. The 'subfolder'
    I'm referring to is a folder underneath the same virtual directory.

    Furthermore, I did a Response.Write on the Session.SessionID, and it
    that DID persist to the page in the subfolder.

    , Mar 29, 2005