    timeout="60"
    />

    What do I need to do to get this to work!?!?!

    TCook, Aug 15, 2006

  2. This is a common problem, check out:
    http://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy/archive/2004/08/03/207486.aspx

    that explains the problem in more detail, as well as the solution :)

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/
    http://www.codebetter.com/

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Aug 15, 2006

  3. TCook

    TCook Guest

    Hey Karl,

    Thanks for the note but, unfortunately, it did not work properly.
    'Response.Redirect', regardless of the parameters passed, destroys my
    session variables. The other techniques mentioned are insuffiicient as they
    never actually moved from the original page.

    Any other suggestions are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Todd

    TCook, Aug 15, 2006
  4. TCook

    TCook Guest

    For my purposes, I just created some properties in a code behind class and
    it is working well for my uses.

    Thanks again though for the URL. Interesting info there, for sure.

    TCook, Aug 15, 2006