    session(trust me that was the only 'way' i could imagine doing it), and i am
    losing the session variable, its just returning empty values...does any one
    has any ideas?

    vivek, Aug 7, 2003

  2. vivek

    Bob Barrows Guest

    vivek wrote:
    > Do any of you guys have any idea what might be the reason for losing
    > session variables, i was working on a page where i had to stroe a
    > array in a session(trust me that was the only 'way' i could imagine
    > doing it), and i am losing the session variable, its just returning
    > empty values...does any one has any ideas?

    Please show us how to reproduce the problem.

    Bob Barrows, Aug 7, 2003

  3. vivek

    Ray at Guest

    Session timeout?

    Are you setting them in site/dir1 and then they don't exist in site/dir2,
    yet if you go back to site/dir1, they are there again? If so, remove the
    application from dir2 in IIS manager for your site.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 7, 2003
  4. vivek

    vivek Guest

    Actually i am trying to access them in the same directory and the session
    timeout shouldnt be an issue at all. Do you think the low system memory is
    doing this?

    vivek, Aug 7, 2003
  5. vivek

    Ray at Guest

    Don't know. Give me a VPN connection or ship your server to me, or provide
    more info. Are cookies enabled?

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 7, 2003
  6. "vivek" wrote:

    > Do any of you guys have any idea what might be the reason for
    > losing session variables, i was working on a page where i had
    > to stroe a array in a session(trust me that was the only 'way'
    > i could imagine doing it), and i am losing the session variable,
    > its just returning empty values...does any one

    My guess: You only lose sessions if the browser is IE. Correct?
    http://aspfaq.com/2157

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Aug 7, 2003
  7. vivek

    vivek Guest

    never mind, fixed the problem. twas a problem with IIS setting. thanks all

    Vivek

    p.s: saved some money on shipping costs ;-)

    "Dave Anderson" <> wrote in message
    > "vivek" wrote:
    > >
    > > Do any of you guys have any idea what might be the reason for
    > > losing session variables, i was working on a page where i had
    > > to stroe a array in a session(trust me that was the only 'way'
    > > i could imagine doing it), and i am losing the session variable,
    > > its just returning empty values...does any one

    > My guess: You only lose sessions if the browser is IE. Correct?
    > http://aspfaq.com/2157
    >

    > --
    > Dave Anderson

    Use
    > of this email address implies consent to these terms. Please do not

    contact

    vivek, Aug 7, 2003
  8. vivek

    Ray at Guest

    Damn! I was hoping to get a free server. ;]

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Aug 7, 2003