  1. On many occasions (but without an obvious pattern), we (it's not just me!) encounter a problem with VS.Net losing event handlers for controls, e.g. the auto-generated this.button.click += new <handler stuff> gets dropped from InitializeComponent. The effect is that a web form that used to do something when you clicked on the button is now inert. We tried a workaround of manually setting our event handlers in a separate initialisation method but this was also errorprone as the handlers don't appear in the event property window

    I'd be very grateful for any solutions or comments from fellow sufferers
    Best wishes.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gV2FpdGU=?=, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Yes I get the same thing if I have nested datagrids.
    I have to code all the events for all datagrids.

    Andrew de la Harpe, Feb 8, 2004

  3. I have also had this problem. But it has happened to me because I would move a button on my webpage and then it would lose its handles. Then all I do is click on the button again and they are back in the code.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmlra2k=?=, Feb 9, 2004