Lost ability to debug projects

Eric Caron

Hi everyone,

I installed the .NET Framework 2.0 beta 2 on a dev server to test some new
things in Web Developper Expres, but now when I try to remotely debug my 1.1
projects, I get the error message "Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages
for this project?". Checked the usual suspects, like URLScan and the
Debugging Users group, but nothing has changed. Anyone know if there is a
tweak that would let me start using the new functionalities in 2.0 while
being able to continue working on my 1.1 projects?

Strange thing is I installed the very same package on my local machine and I
can debug my projects just fine. It seems to be only while remotely
debugging projects that the problem occurs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric