"Lost" (?) PDP11 C-compiler, any clues or info?

sm6nnc

Hi, all.

Does anyone know if the referenced "Advanced C 2.0" by still exists
somewhere.

Might it available for hobbyist evaluation/use?

My main interest is in PDP-11 running RSX11M-plus or RT-11

Who can I contact to get more informtion?

Does anyone known how to locate "Alex" today?

Enclosed is (parts of) an old text referensing it, but the "google
profile" of "Alex" shows no activity since 2002...

All best / Göran

user923005

Hi, all.

Does anyone know if the referenced "Advanced C 2.0" by still exists
somewhere.

Might it available for hobbyist evaluation/use?

My main interest is in PDP-11 running RSX11M-plus or RT-11

Who can I contact to get more informtion?

Does anyone known how to locate "Alex" today?

I guess that a web search is your best bet. You might find something
by nosing around here:
http://minnie.tuhs.org/PUPS/

Rich Alderson

But if you look at it, a main area of their focus is PDP-11 software.

But if you look at it, their *only* focus is PDP-11 *UNIX* software.

The C compiler the OP wants is not for Unix.