lost sys.stderr

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ali, May 1, 2004.

  1. Ali

    Ali Guest

    hello,

    ive tried to run Mozpython 0.1.1(source attached) on
    my i386 with Python 2.3.3 and Mozilla 1.6. While the
    program works perfectly well for windows , but when i
    try to run it on linux it gives me an error as "lost
    sys.stderr"
    I think the problem lies in the pythontohtmlconv
    module wherein the python script output is written
    mistakenly onto the standard o/p rather than the file.

    ny help is most welcome.

    Ali

    Ali, May 1, 2004