    Publish they go away. The big pain is if I complie and get an error (a really
    one) it will show the 1 0r 2 that I have and about 20 seconds later it starts
    putting al the fake errors in the list.

    Randys, Sep 22, 2008

  2. Randys wrote:
    > This just started when I updated to sp 1 working on a APS.net, Visual
    > Studio 2008, c# Project.

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Since this sounds like an issue with VS, you should consider using the vsnet
    group as well.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"