lots of fake Compile errors SP1 C# ASP.NEt

Randys

This just started when I updated to sp 1 working on a APS.net, Visual Studio
2008, c# Project.
When I open a project, I get tons of Errors showing in the list 300+
if I double click on them I go to the page see the errors with the red
squigles and after about 10 seconds they go away. If i do this on on all the
pages list I can get down to zero errors. I also found as soon as I hit
Publish they go away. The big pain is if I complie and get an error (a really
one) it will show the 1 0r 2 that I have and about 20 seconds later it starts
putting al the fake errors in the list.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Randys said:
This just started when I updated to sp 1 working on a APS.net, Visual
Studio 2008, c# Project.

recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

Since this sounds like an issue with VS, you should consider using the vsnet
group as well.

Randys

Hi Bob,

Sorry about that. Thanks