Lots of Response.Writes of HTML - How do YOU do it?

TinyTim

I'm a newbie at ASP & HTML. It seems that when you use server side
code and you're going to return a customized HTML form with several
fields and labels, you have to do an extensive amount of
Response.Writes.

Are there any tools that will let you design the form then convert
that form to Response.Writes that you can further customize with ASP
logic? For instance: use Dreamweaver to design the form, then another
program to convert to response.writes in an aspx file.

What's the easy way of doing it? Just trying to make it less
laborious for me.

Response.Write "Thanks,"

tt

Curt_C [MVP]

are you talking ASP or ASP.NET. The .Net really doens't need any Resp.Write
commands, it's using server controls almost exclusively.

TinyTim

are you talking ASP or ASP.NET. The .Net really doens't need any Resp.Write
commands, it's using server controls almost exclusively.

ASP. (Maybe the wrong forum now?)

(Using Snitz Forum as an example.)