Lots of very wierd errors when using hosted WSE service

nbevans

Hi,

I'm getting several sporadically occuring errors using WSE 3.0. I'm
using a Windows Service to host the web service - therefore using
soap.tcp://.

The errors only seem to occur when using asynchronous calls.

WSE007 The SoapEnvelope or its SoapContext has already been processed
by a Pipeline

WSE911 Fail to receive the response message

WSE102 The asynchronous operation has already completed. Invoke just
once the End portion of an asynchronous operation, with an instance of
IAsyncResult

All components of the client and web service are running on my local
Windows XP x64 machine so there's definately not any connection
problems occuring.

Any ideas?