Lotus Notes

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Scott, Nov 28, 2003.

  1. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Does anyone know how to capture someone's LotusNotes email
    address and not the domain email address?

    For example, I looking to capture someone's LotusNotes
    email which may be "John J Doe" or "John J
    Doe/ABCCompany@ABC" and not "".

    I working on INTRANET application, which asks the user to
    supply their LotusNotes email, but the user either doesn't
    know what that is or assumes a domain type email address
    (i.e. @abccompany.com).

    I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem on
    the Lotus website, so any help that I can get from someone
    who's dealt with issue before would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Thanks

    Scott, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Scott

    TomB Guest

    There's a product on IBM's website that lets you set up a connection to
    Domino/Notes as if it were a relational database.
    If you get that you should be able to query names.nsf on the Domino server,
    and get all of your user's names and addresses.

    I think it's called notesSQL, or something like that.

    Tom B

    TomB, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Scott

    TomB Guest